With highly competitive mileage rates, pick-up and delivery incentives and more, we’re confident TRCC Transport, Inc. is the carrier you’ll want to start a career with and retire with. We believe a healthy work-life balance is the key to a happy, successful driving career. That’s why our company offers the following wealth of benefits to our drivers.
PAY & BENEFITS
- Eight paid holidays
- One week paid vacation after only one year of service with the company.
- Up to four weeks paid vacation days based on length of service.
- Group Health, Dental, Eye Care Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match of your Contribution (up to 4% of your salary)
- Long-Term Disability
TRCC Transport’s fleet is one of the newest, well-maintained on the road. All power units are equipped with the latest technology to ensure timely communication and accurate tracking. Drivers enjoy the following added amenities to stay comfortable on the road:
- Auto Shift Tractors with ABS braking & Traction Control
- Bendix Disc Brakes
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Bendix Wingman Advanced with Adaptive Cruise Control
- Collision Mitigation
- Side Object Detection System
- Dura Supreme Air Seats
- Four 12-Volt Outlets
- 1800W Inverter
- Vent Windows in Sleeper with Screens
- Dash-Mounted Radio with Sirius XM Radio Capability, AM/FM/CD & Bluetooth
- Aluminum Wheels
- Customized Storage Capacity
- Television & Microwave Storage
- Double Bunks (Upper and Lower) Stowable Upper Bulk
- Power Locks and Windows
READY TO HIT THE ROAD?
Thank you for your interest in joining the TRCC Transport family dedicated to the safe, on-time delivery of every load for our customers. For more information on our career opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Before you apply, please review the following requirements:
- Two Years CDL Experience
- Clean MVR Check
- Over-the-Road Drivers: 21 Years of Age
- Local Drivers: 18 Years of Age